maanantai 22. maaliskuuta 2010

DAY 62





16/3....by minus 32 I took the road after the traditional cafe +cigarettes+breacfast+toilet.
10 minutes on the road and I feel the cold throught my clothes. Hard to stop walking, even for a cigarette. Keeping mooving is the best. Blu sky, no wind but extremly cold. My moustache is full of ice. The chocolate bars are like pieces of wood. He took me 6 hours to do the 25km. My feet hurts by walking on the hard shoulder. I arrive at Kätkäsuanto to the old school, where Marianne Niewenhuis was waiting for me. Food was ready, fish and fried potatoes+salad Marianne have 14 sheeps, 12 chikens, 5 dogs and a cat. It's a very old hous with a very old traditional sauna. Special dinner: Muikku, pasta, wine..long conversation...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti