keskiviikko 20. tammikuuta 2010

DAY 3


3th day: conditions are normal. Still little problem with shoes and body condition. The day was bit windy and around –12degree. I had to cover my face with a scarf. I have to walk on the side of the roads but its not a problem because people with cars respect the pedestrian and they are careful, especially when its dark. When I arrived in Mäntsälä I was very tired and cold. First thing I saw was a grill called Elvis Burger II. (because they have another grill called Elvis Burger I. ) I thought I will warm myself up with a cup of tee. As I was paying my tee I showed the paper that explains my journey and immediately the guy gave me back my 1 euro and let me in from the back of the grill. We had some good conversation and they told me they were from Kosovo. They offered me GOOD food and offered me to stay night over with them. So I had everything I could possible need.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti