keskiviikko 20. tammikuuta 2010

DAY 2




2nd day: in the morning it was -12 degree. I followed the road number 140. Walking felt hard in the beginning. It always takes few days to get into the "mood". After 10 km I had to change my shoes because the insole was causing me blisters. After that I felt way more comfortable. In the evening I arrived to crossroad of Järvenpää. A car stopped me and asked me why was I walking and what I needed. Her name was Mari. I explained that I needed a place to stay. She asked me to jump into the car. There were 3 people in the car. They told me that they believe in Jesus Christ and they took me with them to place called Kaikkien Kansojen Rukoushuone. There they had 3 hours mass. There were people from all over the world ex. from Russia, Romania, Vietnam, Nicaragua, San Salvador Ukraine etc. Then they offered me food and place to stay. I stayed in a apartment of the Russian guy called Ruslan.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti